Friday, January 11, 2019

Checking off the to-do's

I woke up from a strange dream about staying in a hotel room that kept getting rearranged. I got up to follow my morning routine. I continued the satin stitching on the banner. I read e-mail. I listened to an interview on why 5G is even worse than we thought. The speaker said the EMF's from cellular and wi-fi singals overpower the EMF frequencies from the earth so we are not getting the good restorative frequencies that our ancestors got. The testing was done with 2 and 3 G. So 4G is worse and 5G – who knows? He is working on a device to amplify the earth's frequencies.
Thelma had given me two hand warmers. I put one in the freezer and heated up the other one and put it on my shoulder. When it cooled off, I put the frozen sock of rice on my shoulder.
I looked for fleece for Jodi. I put some larger pieces aside. I searched the internet for more of the fabric that I used for borders on the banner, but had no luck at all, even though I read Mayfair Studio on the selvage edge and used it as a search term. Too bad, cause it seems to go with everything.
After breakfast, I put some hair in a zip lock bag. I wrote my name on it. I put that and a copy of the form in an envelop and addressed it. I put the envelop in the mail, and checked our box, but there was nothing for us today. I called the naturopath that Elaine uses and made an appointment for a food sensitivity test.
I wrote a to-do list of three places I needed to go, then got dressed. I went for a walk since it was the warmest part of this cold cold day After my walk, I went to Dreammaker and bought a bracelet made of elite shungite. Then I went to the $ store for gift bags. Then I went to the bank to deposit some Christmas checks. The lady asked for a deposit ticket. She handed me one, and I filled it out, using the only 10 digit number I could find on my checks. When she looked at it, she said it was the wrong number. ??? But she looked up the right one and the checks got deposited and I got some cash (for my next massage.)
When I got home, I gathered all my bags of fleece strips and organized them by color. I set aside the ones I wanted to use. I remembered the bib Faye asked me to make, and searched my room for the fabrics. I found them in the guest room. I tried to organize the clutter and decided that the junk room needed to be rearranged. I was in there when Chris came home. So that got interrupted.
Chris and I talked for a bit. I ate another slice of beef. I read more e-mail, trying to catch up. Then I made a salad. I ate it while reading some articles. I played Solitaire while listening to an audio.
When it was over, I cut a pile of blue fleece strips. Since my regular machine was set up for satin-stitching, I pulled out another machine to use. I sewed the strips end to end to make a ball of fleece yarn to finish the rug. At 8:20 I realized the time, and turned the machine off. I made tea and took my evening supplements.
Not knowing what else to watch, we watched the first long episode of ST:NG. Then Chris went to bed and I brushed and swished and stayed up to blog.
* This is the machine carrying case that Faye got me for Christmas. I finally remembered to take a picture of it. *

No comments: