Monday, January 14, 2019

Rotten apples

I woke up hearing Chris' alarm. I tried to go back to the dream I was having, but it was gone already. I did go back to sleep after he left for work. Later I heard my phone alarm ring in the distance. I did some mental programming, but kept getting distracted. So at 8 I got up. I brushed, etc, and did some satin-stitching. When I ran out of bobbin thread, I used the substitute machine to wind another bobbin from a different spool of thread. During the process, I smelled something burning. There must be something not right inside the machine, but it is a tough one to take apart.
I turned on the router and boiled water. I washed the 4-cup container that I use to measure the water I drink each morning. I also washed the big black pot that Chris used to cook the beef. He had it full of water in the sink. I wish he would have wiped it out first, or left it empty. I got out as much grease as I could, then emptied the water so I could put in soap and hot water.
I took my morning supplements and checked e-mail. I watched videos on remedies for loose skin, adrenal function and fatigue. The Dr. used a massage tool to apply pressure to certain points on the stomach. I had seen one yesterday in the closet, but try as I might, I could not find it today. I looked for something else that might do.
I watched more videos from Dr. Berg. I made and ate breakfast. I got dressed and put my sewing gear in the car.
I drove to Publix and returned the rotten apples. They gave me cash back. Then I went to quilting. Lots of ladies were there, in spite of how cold it was. They were still having lunch when I arrived. I set up in the back. I participated in a number of conversations first. Then I settled in to practice quilting. I did either three or five rows, stopping to rest from time to time. About 3 we all packed up to leave. I went home, and checked the mail. I brought in my sewing machine from the car. I ate some nuts while checking e-mail. I listened to two videos Day 4 and Day 5 of mirror work. I put some beef and mashed yucca root in the toaster oven to heat. I used my EMF meter to measure the router. Then I wrapped it in the special fabric and measured again. It was difficult because the reading was constantly changing. But my best guess on average was that the reading was reduced by two thirds. Hardly the 98% I was promised.
I was watched parts of a movie called Death to Smoochy when Chris came home. Lauri had told me about it and I wanted to see if it was worth renting on Netflix. I could tell it was not a feel-good movie.
I started another rug: first sewing strips together, and then crocheting until the strips ran out. I stopped around 7:30 to make a salad, which I finished eating just after 8. I took the second testosterone, then brushed and swished. We watched two episodes of Call the Midwife. The second one was a real tear-jerker. Then I wrote my blog post and went to bed.
* It's partly quilted, but I am not sure if you can tell from the pic. *

No comments: