Thursday, January 17, 2019

Interesting visit with the doctor

I did yoga stretches last night just before bed. Sometimes it helps me sleep. I mostly slept through the night. When I woke up, Chris was not there, and my alarm was about to ring. I brushed and swished, drank water and sewed some strips together. I turned on the router so I could get the address of Elaine's doctor. I typed it into my tablet and memorized the route. I realized it was taking me right around Adtran. I printed out some info for the doctor.
It was raining, so I took an umbrella with me. Visibility was not good, and I almost missed the cloverleaf. The tablet wasn't specific about distances. But I got there with not too much trouble. It was good to have the GPS and to memorize the route.
First I filled out forms in the waiting room. I was about to pick up a pamphlet when she called me back. I handed her the sheets I had brought listing my supplements, my symptoms, and the list of foods from Viome. She had me put my hand on the ZYTO scanner. We talked while the scanner fed electrical pulses to my hand and measured the responses. It generated a list of foods I am sensitive to. She said to try the environmental test next time. She gave me two kinds of allergy drops; one with special frequencies she added with the computer. The readout said I needed more love and joy in my life and that of the negative emotions, fear was at the top of the list.
Then I made appointment for the environmental sensitivity test, and paid for the food test and the drops. I went to my car and tried to get the tablet to guide me home. But it acted like it had no clue without wi-fi to get it started. The tablet would not show me the way home. I had to wing it. I arrived at my usual breakfast time. I took the allergy drops and made breakfast. I waited a little bit and then ate it while watching the next episode of Live Longer Feel Better. When it ended, I threw all the rug-making supplies into a bag and went to quilting.
I sat by Leanne. She told me that she was going to be moving to California. While we talked, I crocheted up the rest of the fleece yarn and cut more strips.
Then my phone rang. Dr. Lee wanted me to help him fill out a form for Blue Cross Blue Shield. I told him I would be there within the hour. Most of the ladies had gone. So I packed up and headed out. On the way home, I stopped at the clinic. I read the form and tried to fill it out. Some fields did not make sense to me. I wrote on the cover sheet that we did the best we could. He took the papers to fax them to the number that came with the form.
She gave me a banana to eat. Then she got a packet of onion juice and swabbed my ear with it, clucking disapprovingly the whole time. I had what felt like a niacin flush, but must have been a hot flash. So she insisted on putting a needle in my arm on a fire point. Then we sat and talked until she took it out. She also gave me some tea bags. I thanked her and went home.
When I did not see Chris' car in the driveway, it reminded me that he was working late and to go to the post office before it closed. There wasn't much, but I laid it by his laptop when I got back. Only junk in the home mail. I finished the episode and read e-mail. I ate a piece of beef and made a salad.
I found another, small, piece of green fleece. I sliced it up to make yarn, knowing it wasn't enough. I started crocheting. Then I sat down to jot notes to my blog. Before I finished, my tapping buddy was online. So we visited and tapped for boundary issues.
After the tapping, I took my evening supplements. I brushed and swished. Then Chris and I watched two episodes of ST:NG. Afterward, he went to bed. I stayed up to take the second set of allergy drops and the homeopathic remedies for strong teeth. I wrote up my blog post, did some yoga stretches, and went to bed.
* this is an image I downloaded from the internet. *

No comments: