Friday, October 14, 2022

Finding and filling out forms

Thursday

I got up at 8:30. I brushed my teeth and got dressed. Al said he could walk, but there wasn't time. Faye called on Chris' phone to say she was almost here. When she arrived, Chris asked her to go to the muffler place so he could drop off the Olds. So I got to read some e-mail before they got back. Then I grabbed a pomegranate and the remaining seed crackers. I got in her van and she drove us to Dad's house.

Patrick was there and I showed him how to plug the attic lights in. Faye and I worked on forms related to the property in Florida. We had to look up forms on the internet. When we had questions about them, I looked for samples, but there were none. Faye called Florida several times. We ate the food we had. I put some acorns in the cage for the squirrel.

Then we went to the bank for a cashiers check for the Florida filing fees. After that, we went to Family Jewelry and Coins to get some jewelry appraised. But nothing was of significant value. Then we went to Subway for a salad and a sub, my treat. When we got back to the house, we ate and shuffled forms, making copies, and getting ready to mail.

While we doing that, I got messages from the BBB man about info about William's car. So I called William to get the particulars and I typed them into a file, took a pic of it, and texted that to the man. Then he said the squirrel was pregnant. Which means he was here and didn't knock on the door. Faye went to check and the old trap was gone and a new, primed, one was in its place.

I took a pic of a hole in the soffit in back of the house. I texted with Michelle, who was updating me on my garden. Then we hit the road to Chester. Traffic was bad, but mostly we could bypass it. We got to Cecily's house a few minutes early and talked in the van. Then I got out and Faye went home.

We had leftovers for supper, so each one had something a little different. Afterward, I sat on the couch to enjoy the silence before the TV got turned on again. Then I put in my headphones and listened to The HighWire.

I posted to my blog, then got ready for bed. I did my stretches and laid down to hope for sleep.

No comments: