Thursday, October 20, 2022

Poor Faye

Wednesday

Over the last two weeks I had forgotten what it is like to be awakened at 6:30 by Reveille. It was nice while it lasted. But alas, the trumpeting woke me up and though I tried to go back to sleep, that didn't happen.

After Chris left, I got up to start coffee morning. I was glad to be home and going back to my regular schedule and conditions. Over the last two weeks, sleeping near Al's router, I have been developing chest pains. Hopefully now they will subside.

I put the coffee on and did some cleanup in the kitchen. I unpacked the supplement patches and organized them in the bathroom. I noted that most of the tomatoes left behind are ripe, but none of the ones the ones I brought to Virginia have ripened.

I did my special exercises, meditation and tapping. After coffee morning, I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen, then vacuumed. I rearranged stuff to accommodate new stuff from the mail.

I watered the plants, and applied TLC as necessary. I watered multitudinous gopher holes. Only one gopher came up and he gave me quite the runaround. He did not live to tell about it. Then I went to the garden and picked green tomatoes. Inexplicably all the white squash were gone.

At 3:30, I went walking with Diane and Jenni. Faye called as we were doing the post-walk chat. Leaving my phone on speaker, I drove to the police station to find Charity, but a note on the desk said she was at home. So I went to her house. I paid her for the oil change, shocked that the oil and filter cost her $70. I chatted with her while Faye was still on the phone. I hope she found it interesting. I promised Charity some oregano sprouts and a few other things.

When I got home, I answered texts. One was from Michelle. So I went to the gym with my sauna bag. I worked out, then we sat in sauna and talked.

At 8 we went home. I changed clothes, then opened the mail: 6 requests for money. I looked through Telegram messages, then wrote my blog post about yesterday. I reset the mouse trap with peanut butter.

I made tea, and we watched two episodes of Pickard. Later I read e-mail for a bit, then went to bed.

No comments: