Monday, October 24, 2022

Watching church online

Sunday

I woke up early because my intercostals were aching. I went to the bathroom, then back to bed. I realized the diffuser was not actually on. Pressing around the base, I located a button that made a stream of smoke flow from the top and I could smell the oils.

When I got up, I could see that it had snowed. I rinsed my sinuses, brushed and swished. I made ginger tea, and set up the diffuser near my laptop. I read e-mail for several hours. I did not go to church for fear of infecting other people. Chris did not game with the voices because his throat hurt.

Around 1:30, I got dressed and went to the company house to put the key back in the lock box and pick up the cleaning supplies left there. I also swept the floor and hung the towels. When I got back, I made and ate breakfast, though still not able to finish it. I watched two videos of the chaplain preaching: one from last week and then the one from this week.

I was reading articles again when Jamie came over with pumpkins that she had saved for me. We chatted for awhile and agreed to talk again tomorrow. After that, I whipped up a batch of seed crackers, then went to the garden to dig up the rest of the potatoes. I laid them out on a board in the garage, with boxes around to keep out the light. I also laid out the green tomatoes from yesterday.

I read Telegram messages while listening to Dr. Ruby and James Corbett. I wrote my blog post. I played my trombone while heating tea. We watched several episodes of I Dream of Jeannie. Then we played on our computers. Later Chris went to bed. I listened to an ASMR video, then realized how late it was and put myself to bed.

No comments: