Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Inspection

Monday

I woke up around 8 having slept well and feeling pretty good. I took a lozenge, rinsed my sinuses, got dressed, then brushed and swished. I took the seed crackers from the oven. They weren't crisp so I put them back in and turned it on for a few minutes. I contacted Michelle about cleaning, and I listened to part of a podcast.

I unlocked swap shop, then I cleaned with Michelle at an empty apartment. She worked in the bathroom and I worked in the kitchen. She was very fast, but missed a few things that we are required to do. I got a call for another house next week.

I went home for breakfast quarter of 1. Chris was home. He put stew beef in the oven for me tonight. He was going to colonel's house for dinner instead. I was so hungry that I grabbed leftovers for breakfast. I ate fruit, and went to an inspection at 2.

One of the inspectors told me he had a terrible reaction to a recent booster shot. I stayed as far from him as possible. The house passed with a few swipes in the bathroom and under the stove hood. I went to Housing to turn in the keys, then went home.

At 3:30, I went walking with Jenni. We stopped to talk to Mrs. Pace. Afterward, I went to the shopette to fill the gas tank. None of my pens worked so I used a pencil to record the transaction. On the way home, I stopped and locked the swap shop.

I resumed listening to a podcast., then checked Facebook and realized YW had responded and was home. I asked if now was a good time. While I waited, Chris came home to take the beef out of the oven and change clothes before going to dinner. He left. She responded and I went over there. She had a metal windmill for sale. I looked it over and we discussed its possible gopher-annoying qualities. I gave her $50 and took it home, I set it up near the wind chimes. I watered the gopher holes. I saw one gopher, but when he saw me he went back underground.

I ate supper, read e-mail and listened to something from the Fascia summit. I connected with Michelle to clean again tomorrow. I made more spice mix and green mix. I heated tea and wrote to my blog. Chris came back from the colonel's house. We watched several episodes of I Dream of Jeannie. We both retired to our laptops. He went to bed first.

No comments: