Saturday, October 8, 2022

Fabric shopping

Friday

I got up about 9, having slept a little better than last night. I got dressed, then went walking with Al. We did 5 laps today.

Faye came over. We chatted, then we took the call about the land in Florida. They said their lawyer would get back to us on the next steps. She and I talked until lunch time. Then Faye left and I had a pomegranate for lunch, plus some jicama and avocado dip.

I sprayed the car again with peppermint spray. Then Cecily and I went fabric shopping. With a scrap of fabric from the newly covered couch, we searched for bolts of coordinating fabrics. Cecily chose a blue that I thought didn't match, and a beige that did. She also got 4 yards of trim. I bought some of the beige myself so I would have the option of making a set of pillows using MY choice of fabrics.

When we got back, I put the new fabrics on the couch. They looked different in that light. We unrolled the extra couch fabric. There was two yards, plus a vertical cut. I cut off some to make pillows with.

I read e-mail for quite a while. Kurt said he got an invitation to the wedding. He forwarded it to me. I still didn't have one and neither did Cecily. Then Cecily worked in the kitchen while Chris and Al grilled chicken.

We talked in the den. Cecily went to bed, then Al went to bed. Chris sat by me while I tried to play Wordle. Then he led me to bed, but by the time I finished my bedtime routine, he was asleep.

No comments: