Saturday, October 29, 2022

Cheese and numbers

Friday

I got up at almost 8. Chris was just leaving to work out with the colonel. I read e-mail and Telegram messages. I texted with Michelle. She's not going on the trip tomorrow.

I added stuff to a Swanson's order. Chris came home, showered and went to bed. He did not get up until almost 1.

About 11:30, I started heating goat milk to make cheese. In between stirrings, I made breakfast and ate it. Then I added vinegar and let the milk curdle. I read e-mail for a bit, then finished the cheese.

We went to Tooele for the usual groceries. We shopped, then came home. I read Telegram messages and videos. Chris put gaming stuff on my laptop. I listened to podcasts, and watered the tower garden. I picked spinach and made a salad. I scanned my blog posts for clues to how much time was spent cleaning each place. I added it all up, fiddled with the details to make everything come out to an even dollar amount, and wrote a summary. I made tea and we watched the last of Pickard. I practiced my trombone and then went to bed.

No comments: