Saturday, October 22, 2022

Wreath-making class

Friday

It was a very long night. I had a bad headache, ached all over. I could not get comfortable. There were shooting pains in my limbs. Finally at 7 I asked Chris to get me something for the headache. Finally I was able to sleep.

I got up around 9. I brushed and swished. I washed all the sweat from my body and got dressed. I went to the company house, but there was a truck in the driveway and I didn't want to go in and infect anyone. So I went home. I contacted Jamie, intending to ask her to clean for me this week, but she wasn't home, and seemed to have her hands full with cleaning the apartment over the weekend.

I sat on my pemf mat and read my book. I drank a bottle of hydrogen water. I went by the company house to throw the sheets in the wash.

I made and ate breakfast. We filled out our mail-in ballots and put them in the mail. I was feeling better, but not 100% which I attributed to not getting much sleep, so I went along to Tooele. We shopped at the usual places, plus the dollar store for wreath stuff. We listened to a book on CD. I am not enjoying it.

When we got home, I put the company sheets in the dryer and towels in the washer. I came home, and made cheese squares. I ate a grapefruit, then hunted down wreath forms. I put supplies in my car. I put rooted cuttings in a plastic cup and took it all to the ACS center.

I joined the wreath class, already in progress. I gave the rooted cuttings to Charity. I tried following the directions for making the wreath, but at some point I had to wing it. I had a nice time chatting with the ladies. We cleaned up at 8 and went home.

Chris was talking to Michele and John. I worked on my blog, then went to the company house to put the towels in the dryer. We watched several episodes of I Dream of Jeannie. Then I read e-mail until late and went to bed.

No comments: