Thursday, October 27, 2022

Finishing the apartment

Wednesday

I woke up early, not sure what time it was. I stayed in bed for awhile, then got up. Turns out it was after 7 and Chris hadn't taken his shower yet. Gotta get an alarm clock with a red display.

I checked online for solutions to post-nasal drip. Chris came home, took a shower, got dressed and went to work. I prepared for coffee morning with exercises and such. I did several rounds of meditation and tapping. Then I started cleaning the bathrooms.

Chris came home for lunch. I cleaned in the kitchen. I was missing my hydrogen peroxide spray which was in the apartment we were cleaning. Sigh. I washed dishes, and vacuumed floors. Then I took a shower and got dressed.

I went to the apartment at 2 with a carpet shampooer. It looked like everything was done except for the floors. Oh and the burner bowls. I put bleach in the sink where it was yellow. I gathered up cleaning supplies and took them to the car in several trips. Michelle came at 2:20. We removed stuff, and did the walls and floors, finishing at 3. Yucky water from the carpet cleaner got in my car.

I took the burner bowls home to soak. I found a message on my phone from someone who wants a quote. I went to the gym to walk with Diane and Jenni. Jenni wants me to go shopping with them on Saturday.

When I got home, I called back. We set a time of 5:30 for a quote. Faye called about forms. I made a quote for Saronna's bass case. I brought in the cleaners, and soaked the burner bowls in ammonia in the oven.

I went to the quote, and read until the man showed up. I quoted him $200, which he thought was a lot. So I agreed to re-quote after his belongings were removed. I went home passing Chris on his way to Mass.

I trimmed the tower garden. I wanted to bring one or two rounds inside, but every layer had something alive on it, so I put on it's plastic cover and another plastic bag over that to protect it.

I read Telegram messages, and listened to Dr. Ruby. Chris came home late from Mass. He called Michelle. Since he had it on speakerphone, I listened in. It was about her letting the chaplain move into her city house.

I wrote my blog post. I made tea and practiced my trombone. We watched episodes of Jeannie. Then I read e-mail for awhile before going to bed.

No comments: