Monday, October 31, 2022

Dungeon and Dragons

Sunday

I woke up with daylight streaming into the room. That meant it was after 8 and I had slept well. I brushed and swished. I read e-mail. I put the sugar cane in water.

Chris gave me a coconut oil massage. I took a shower first. Then he took his. I put the shower head in vinegar to soak. Chris started the laundry. He showed me big oily spots on his white shirt, probably from a cleaning rag.

I made and ate breakfast. I decided not to go to church. I tried to watch it on Facebook but it wasn't being broadcast. I read e-mail and Telegram messages. I used the nebulizer. I cut open the jackfruit and ate half.

I had a bite of steak, then clicked on Discord to join the game at 5. I made tea and drank it hot, reheating as necessary. I had to make up answers about my character, which I hadn't fleshed out too well.

Once the game began, we ran into bad guys. I cast healing spells and diplomacy checks. We put the professor's coffin in the grave, then followed his daughter back to the house for the reading of the will. She opened the chest to look at the books. One of them needed a key that we didn't have. Our next move will probably be to go to the prison where his body was found.

When the game was over, I wrote my blog. We watched 2 episodes of The Librarians, something Chris had ordered through the mail. I nebulized again, then we made the bed. I , sewed Chris' pants. Afterward, I listened to a podcast and played Solitaire until time for bed.

No comments: