Sunday, October 23, 2022

Still not 100%

Saturday

I woke up early, but stayed in bed until 7 ish. I got ready for the day. I read e-mail for a bit and got sleepy. So I napped all morning, waking about 11:30. I asked Chris for a massage and he gave me one. He said I felt hot. We both took a shower. I called Michelle to ask if she could clean the company house because I wasn't feeling up to it, and she said yes. I put the key in a bag and hung it on the screen door.

I did not feel like eating breakfast. I made some ginger tea and read e-mail. I also ate a pomegranate. It got windy and cold outside. Chris brought in the pot of peppers and the bag of sweet potatoes. I brought in the bag of carrots. Then I went to the garden to harvest the green tomatoes and potatoes. Some were sweet, some were purple. My hands froze digging in the dirt and I didn't get them all. When I got home, I brought the squash in so they wouldn't freeze.

I listened to an interview with Brother Bugnolo, talking about the newest pope. Then James and Becca, Michele and John, and Chris and I got on a Discord call to talk about characters in a campaign that John will run.

I listened to more interviews. I didn't cough often, but when I did, it was very productive. Michelle came over with an oil diffuser. She put several kinds of drops in. I plugged it in. I wrote my blog post about yesterday. I am now sorry I went to the wreath-making class because I don't want to infect any one.

We watched a handful of I Dream of Jeannie episodes. Chris brought in the two jars of goat milk from the front porch. I went back to reading e-mail. Later we dressed the bed in clean sheets. I plugged the diffuser in next to my bed, and we retired for the night.

No comments: