Sunday, February 25, 2024

Barefoot in February

Saturday

I got up before 9. I did some watering, and took supplements. I read e-mail for a bit. I parsed out a week's worth of supplements. Then Chris gave me a massage and we chatted about the Pareto principle. He took his shower while I started making breakfast. Then I took my shower.

I got dressed and ate breakfast while looking at Telegram messages and watching part of a Myst IV walkthrough that explained what I encountered in the game last night and gave me a hint of what to do next.

Chris started the laundry. We took the apt rugs and sheets from the dryer and folded them. I wondered if they were good enough for the swap shop. I jotted notes for my blog.

I met Jamie at a house on Mustang to talk to the occupant about regular cleaning. We decided that Jamie will start next Saturday. Then I went to the company house to dress the bed and clean the bathroom and kitchens. I went home to get the mop head, then went back to mop the floors.

It was a sunny day so I went home, and sat outside with my bare feet in the grass, reading a book. When I tired of that, I went to the swap shop and dropped off the rugs and a bag of clothes that Michelle gave me last night.

When I got back, it was still nice out, so I mixed up some concrete that Brittany had given me on Thursday night. I used a lettuce container for a mold. I pressed broken pieces of tile into the top, then left it outside to dry.

I was tired of my jacket sleeves getting into everything (like the concrete), so I took the jacket into my sewing room and found some elastic. I threaded it through a channel with a large safety pin. I had to do some sewing to secure it, but the fit was much better. I finished listening to a presentation on near infrared light and photobiomodulation.

I put the last of the steak in the toaster oven with some mushroom and squash. I put away the laundry that Chris had folded. After eating, I listened to something on Youtube. I worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched SGA. Later he went to bed. I watched the fake news awards by James Corbett. Then I went to bed.

No comments: