Tuesday, February 13, 2024

It was just the usual breakfast...

Monday

I got up around 8:30. I moved around trying to get back into the swing of things. I took supplements and got dressed. I got some sheet sets and went to the company house to change them. Mostly there were already clean sheets in the closet. I made the three beds, only using one fitted sheet from the sets I brought. Then I collected up all the dirty sheets and towels and went home to wash them.

Chris had colored laundry going in the wash, so I waited till that was done, and threw in the sheets, saving the pillowcases and towels for later. I looked up sewing projects online. I looked up the words to "Do You Know the Way to San Jose". I read e-mail and Telegram messages. My head was congested but I had plenty of energy. Was it from a good night of sleep?

I cut the carrot forest, washed out the bowls and gave them clean water. I texted and e-mailed. Chris came home for lunch. We talked about stuff. I made a list and we went to the commissary for groceries. I saw Saronna there and we chatted. Then at the checkout, I talked to Jenni. There seems to be some issue about me having classes at the chapel for kids and me not having the proper background check. I guess we'll have the activities by coincidence.

I made and ate my usual breakfast. But then my stomach began to revolt. I read e-mail, trying to distract myself from the pain and discomfort. I finished my book, then went to the library to return my book and a DVD series. The librarian and I talked about stuff for awhile. I went home with the next book. Chris had supper ready – rice and ground beef. It smelled so good, but my stomach was not having any. It kept cramping. I worked on my blog post, then watched one episode of SGA with Chris. Still feeling really badly. I figured I should throw up and get it over with, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I walked around with a bin to catch it in. I looked up the best way to vomit, but still no luck. Finally I went to bed with the bin right next to the bed.

No comments: