Thursday, February 22, 2024

Quotes and contracts

Wednesday

I got up at 7:30 to start coffee morning. Because my back was a little iffy, I had to do the exercises carefully. After meditating and tapping, I cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms and washed dishes. I mopped the floors and vacuumed to get rid of Chris' skin flakes.

Chris came home for lunch. We talked about ladies trading child care. I texted Jessa that I wouldn't make it to yoga because of my back. Then I took a bag of bags to the swap shop, and headed to the apartment to make sure it was ready for inspection tomorrow. It looked good.

I went home and started mending Chris' pants. Jamie texted me to meet her for a quote on Second street. I met her there and we knocked on the door together. He let us look around and it was dusty. Also it needed cleaning behind the stove and fridge. I explained that he should schedule a sign-over and let us know when it would be. We quoted between 2 and $300.

When I got home, I looked through previous contracts on similar houses to come up with an estimate of time it would take. I texted that to Jamie. Then I went to the gym to meet Michelle. She talked to me while I lifted weights. She said she had to go home and cook dinner before dodgeball.

After working out, I went home. I opened and drank two coconuts. Then I read e-mail and listened to some health interviews. Chris went to Mass, then came home and had supper. I posted to my blog.

At 8, I went to Michelle's house, after the dodgeball game and got 4 quarts of goat milk. We chatted a bit, and I could not find my wallet to pay her. Then I went home while she got the kids to bed. I made tea and Chris put on SGA. We watched two episodes. Soon after, he picked his clothes for tomorrow and went to bed. I stayed up to type up my day and read the latest e-mail.

No comments: