Tuesday, February 20, 2024

If only I had waited one more day...

Monday

I got up around 7:30. I took supplements and rinsed the sprouts. I removed dead material clinging to them. I watered the plants. I read e-mail. I added the project pic to the Saturday blog post. I looked into diy weighted blankets. I talked to the dental office and they were adamant that I should drive an hour each way to get the temp crown put back in.

Chris was working on the taxes. I added up what I made in cleaning houses and gave it to him. I went to the apartment to clean. I called Jamie about Caroline's house. The occupant called to say he wanted to come get the mattress. I hadn't realized it wasn't the standard issue one. Michelle texted to say she would drive me to Tooele.

I cleaned for 90 minutes. Then I checked out the storage shed and found it was empty. I went home for breakfast. Chris checked my car for insurance, etc. I made breakfast and ate it. He asked me for charitable giving figures, so I worked on that. Then I went back to reading articles and checking Facebook for new messages on the community page.

Chris said he would take me to the dentist office and he wanted to pick up some papers there. So I called Michelle and canceled with her. Then I mended a shirt and a pair of pants he had in my sewing room.

At 2:50 we headed to Tooele, listening to the book on CD. I leaned back and might have fallen asleep for part of the way. He parked at the dental office and we went in. I had my temp crown in a baggie. But when I got back with the assistant, she said it was damaged and she needed to make a new one. I sat back to watch TV, but could not find Royal Pains, so I watched Young Sheldon. When she finished, she gave me some dental cement to use if it came out again. The crown felt so normal I was afraid I would forget to chew carefully. She also checked and found out that the permanent crown will arrive tomorrow.

Chris drove us back to base. Jamie called and wanted to finish the apartment cleaning, so I went over to the apartment to get all my cleaning supplies and make sure the kitchen was finished.

I jotted notes for my blog and texted Christina that I could sub for her at the swap shop tomorrow. I agreed to meet with Caroline about cleaning her house. I listed to Dr. Ruby as I read Telegram messages.

Then I made tea and we watched two episodes of SGA. Later he went to bed with a book. I stayed up reading on my laptop, then went to bed about 11.

No comments: