Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Last minute trip to Tooele

Tuesday

I got up around 8. I did the usual, then listened to the last two presentations from the TWS. Then I found a bunch of other interviews and such to listen to.

I checked e-mail, and used the Kaatsu device on my arms. I took a break to go to the inspection of the apartment. It passed. I went home and did more rounds with the Kaatsu while listening to a podcast.

CJ dropped off two dozen eggs. Then I made and ate breakfast. Chris came home for lunch and went back to work. At 2, I went to Saronna's house to play. We did, but there was more talking than playing. But as always, we had a good time.

I went to the swap shop to move the cardboard boxes from the little closet with the water heater to another small room in the furniture place. This was to prepare for the fire departments inspection on Thursday. Anka came to get her mail and her kids wanted to come in the swap shop. I had to tell them it wasn't open.

I went home and read e-mail. I saw Michelle posted to the Facebook page looking for someone to pick up her meds in town, but no one did. So when Chris came home, we went over there She said she had to go along and to take her car.

So we drove her to WallMart, but the pharmacy had already closed. She didn't want to tell Chris, so we got snacks and returned to the car. Chris drove us back to base, chatting with her. When we got to her house, her husband had just gotten home. We got out of her car, chatted with them for a bit, then got in Chris' car and went home.

Chris finished steaming the beets while I made tea and rinsed the sprouts. I ate some cheese squares. Then we watched one episode of SGA. The beets were done and Chris offered me some, but I didn't want to eat right before bed. He went to bed while I worked on my blog.

No comments: