Tuesday, February 6, 2024

a property with goats and chickens

Monday

Chris' alarm went off at 6. I did not get up till 6:30. Chris took a shower and I washed up at the bowl. Then we got dressed and I took some supplements. We met the others at the table for breakfast. I showed a picture of Tinamaste on the map. Gabriel said it was about 2 hours away. We were served plates of fruit, which I ate. Then a plate of scrambled eggs and toast and plantain. I did not eat the toast. We chatted in English and Spanish. Then we broke up for a few minutes to get ready for the trip.

We saw four properties including a farm (with no liveable house and a barn full of mud and feces.). Andrea and her mother went their own way. Then we had lunch but not at Jhonny's, something like MoonB? Then we followed Angela to her place which she is selling. Then we came back to the hotel to our separate rooms. We laid down and fell asleep. I woke up sunburnt. We got ready to meet back up. I packed cheese and seed crackers in my purse to go with the leftovers from lunch.

We met up at 7. But they did not bring the lunch leftovers. We all swore we were not hungry, but each ordered a little something. I got hot water for the tea bag I brought with me. We sat and talked for hours. Then at 9:15 went back to the room. The hotel ladies were there looking for the big brown grasshopper that I requested a broom for. But it was nowhere to be found. After they left, we read e-mail and such. I worked on my blog. Chris went to bed and I downloaded the pics from today and discovered that we saw 5 houses before lunch. I finished parsing them into folders, then got ready for sleep.

No comments: