Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Finishing off the apartment

Monday

I got up after 7:30. I did the usual to get ready for the day. I checked messages. I went cleaning at 9. I worked for an hour, then went home for a jug of vinegar.

From there I went to bible study at 10:15 at the club. The chaplain's wife had large print Bibles and handouts. Anka had her own Bible. We read from the book of Esther. She gave us some background information. At 11, we wrapped it up.

I went back to cleaning for an hour, then went home for breakfast, and watched lots of news videos. When I finished eating, I went back to the apartment for another hour, finishing the kitchen. Jamie had done everything else. So I went to Housing to set up inspection for tomorrow.

I proceeded home and watered the tower garden. I checked messages. Jerry came by with his replacement for loaner stuff. Afterward, I went back to messages.

Chris came home. We had supper at 6. I made a salad and ate some steak. I listened to the first part of the Tapping World Summit.

I paused it to go to the chapel for band practice. The piano player was sick so Saronna and I played hymns from the hymnal, accompanied by Sophia on djimbe. After 45 minutes, we packed up and went home.

I worked on my blog and heated tea. I mixed a scoop of magnesium in the tea because I am having RLS regularly at night. We watched two episodes of SGA. Later Chris laid out his suit for tomorrow, and went to bed. I stayed up to finish presentations from the Tapping World Summit. Then I went to bed and did not have RLS.

No comments: