Thursday, February 29, 2024

Uncomfortable position

Wednesday

I got up at 7:30, having slept better than usual. I got ready for coffee morning and watered the plants. I exercised and drybrushed. I made coffee and read for half an hour. I meditated and tapped.

With the energy from the coffee, I cleaned the bathrooms and then the kitchen. I washed the dishes. I mopped the floor and vacuumed carpets. I went to my laptop to order vacuum belts. Then I vacuumed the hall and took a shower.

I got dressed and grabbed my yoga bag and headed to the post office. Yoga class is right across the hall. The chaplain and his wife were there. We sat on our mats and chatted for 20 minutes before class started. Then Jessa led us through a series of uncomfortable positions. (I'll pay for it tomorrow). Afterward, we all chatted a little longer and then I went home.

I sat at my laptop to finish up the tapping presentations from yesterday. Michelle texted me about walking, so I went to the gym to meet her. We walked around the block. Her husband drove by and gave her the dog, so then the dog walked with us. When we got back to the gym, we sat and talked. Finally we headed home.

I finished all the tapping videos around 5:30. Chris didn't come home and I forgot about Mass. Silvia texted because she was getting strange e-mails from me. I confirmed that they were not from me.

I read e-mail, then started the next day of tapping. Chris came home just before 7. He changed clothes and made himself some supper. I finished one tapping video and started the second one. I worked on my blog post.

I heated tea and we watched two episodes of SGA. Later he set out his clothes for the morning, and went to bed with a book. By the time I got there, he had turned out the lights. I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed, then snuggled in.

No comments: