Friday, September 17, 2010

Skype me in the morning...

...then just walk away.
My now is your tomorrow.
Your now's my yesterday.



After making lunch, I went back to bed. Later I got up to get on my computer thinking my sister was going to Skype me, but I had the wrong day. It's tomorrow. So I Skyped my brother for a while. Then spent hours cleaning up the apartment for my newest student. Couldn't get it all done, so I had to shut some doors. Also had to carry all the fabric back into the bedroom to have some working space. She was a little late, and she called to say where she was. I walked down to get her and show her where the apartment is. She brought her machine and I showed her how to thread it, and regulate the tension. Then she showed me a picture of a dress that her daughter wants, and the fabric to make it. No pattern, so I had to draft one. Hope it fits. I gave her the pattern to take home and do the cutting there. Then she paid me and we rolled her machine back to her car. After she left, I finished sweeping the apartment and I got on the computer to weed through e-mail. I also went into my sewing room to finish my sample apron from last night. After supper, I hard-boiled a batch of eggs, and juiced some veggies. Oh, and I tried my latest purchase - white tea. It is supposed to be even healthier than green tea. It is the same plant, but the leaves are picked earlier.

No comments: