Saturday, September 4, 2010

Storm Damage

Because it was Saturday, no one got up early. Chris and Michele began their day on the computer, playing an rpg. I prepared breakfast, which is becoming a longer process all the time. I got on my computer too, to clear out e-mail etc. I forgot to take my supplements again today and wonder if my body is telling me that I don't need them any more. After lunch Chris and Michele did laundry while I sewed pieces of batting together to make one larger piece. I don't need it yet, just being prepared.
Then Chris and I took our apartment tomato plant over to his office where the others are planted for a conjugal visit. Hopefully the flowers will get pollinated and set fruit. On the way over there I noted some drastic storm damage. Many large trees have been uprooted and some buildings damaged. On the way back we stopped at the commissary for groceries. When we got home Michele helped put them away. Chris then made a vegetarian curry with potatoes and hard-boiled eggs. Romaric came over for supper and gaming. He brought grapes this time. I made him and I glasses of freshly juiced vegetables. I also added some fresh soy milk to my fermented soy to continue the fermentation process. And I added the pulp from the juicer to the sauerkraut. I put in a little of the soy whey too. I went back to my computer to look up things related to detoxification, like zeolites, green clay, chlorella, white tea, and clathration. I started putting together another Joanns order but couldn't find enough items to fill the basket to where the coupon will cover the shipping. Then I went back to my sewing room to take a picture but forgot all about that and started pulling fabrics for another project. I happened to turn on the TV, and discovered that there is nothing good on Korean TV either. Finally I settled on a Bill Gates documentary. Somehow I think he funded it. Then all the channels that usually show American programming switched to French with Korean subtitles. Actually I think they were American movies, dubbed in French, and translated into Korean.

No comments: