Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pumpkin Sunday

We made it to church on time. During the sermon the pastor remarked that he thought Hell would be cold and lonely, not hot. I told him later that I thought it would be crowded. After the service I ran into Linda, and talked to her for awhile. She is a good friend of Hyon and we will both miss Hyon when she leaves.
Usually we go to the commissary after church, but it is closed today and tomorrow. Don't know what I will bring for lunch tomorrow at quilting. I am expecting a big crowd since the sewing machine repair guy is coming.
So we all spent the afternoon on our computers. I had some celery and lettuce juice with supper. I then retired to my sewing room to clean it up a bit, and to experiment with our next project - a stuffed pumpkin. I agreed to teach the class because I had made one before, but then realized that I did not remember how I did it. So I researched it on the net, came up with several patterns, and made the one most like what I had before. What do you think?
Then I went back to my computer to research protein powders since I am totally out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pumpkin needs shorter stem. wish I was there.