Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Erosion on MP hill

I did not stay in bed long after making the sandwich because I had a few things to do. And I got on my computer. Listening to one of the downloads put me to sleep, and when I woke up, it was 9:30. So I did a little cleaning, and went to the thrift shop. I meant to leave at 2 so I could drop by gate 17 and see if the kimchi place was open for business. But when 2pm came, I was in the middle of counting a 2000 piece puzzle. When I finished, the school rush hour was on, so Ella told us to stay until three, which I did, but then I was too tired to go to gate 17. I went to MP hill instead and had a nature break, sitting on the grass in the sun. The wind was cold however. I stayed less than an hour, then went home. I was just finishing up a sink full of dishes when Chris came home. We had leftovers, and then Michele came home. She ate, and then the two of them went back to base to see a movie. I had already seen it, so I stayed home to sew. It was a good movie, but MWR is going to stop the free movies because it costs them so much. So I did not want to waste their money.
I finished some strips for a rail fence block, and cut more charm squares. I also worked on hemming a skirt Michele brought home from the states. I must be insane to agree to hem a wrap A-line skirt. Still not finished.
While Chris and Michele were gone, I listened to the MP3 player that Julia gave me. It was nice to have music playing while I sewed. Very cheery in an empty apartment. But when they got back, it felt different because I was hearing something they couldn't; like I was in my own little world separated from them.

No comments: