Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Looking for an open window

Before I went to bed last night, the large roach came back, and was not so lucky this time. Bwahahaha!
I got up before 8 the next morning, which was good since my new zeaxanthin regimen starts at 8. I read e-mail for awhile, and played an audio on my laptop. Around 10 I got hungry and did some exercise before making breakfast. I went out around noon to lay in the sun, still listening to the audios. I picked a cucumber and a tomato for lunch.
Deb called to say something had come up and she might not be able to go to Pinehurst in August after all. That really put a damper on my day. I kept hoping she would call back to say she could schedule around it. When God closes a door, he opens a window, right? I wonder where that open window is.
Later I mowed the lawn inside the fence, and under the magnolia tree. I opened both garage doors to dry out the puddles under neath each one. When I came in, I put a bunch of the fabric from Saturday in the washer. Then I went upstairs to greet Chris. We had pork for supper. When I remembered the wet fabric, I came down to put it in the dryer. The fat quarters were kept out. I ironed them dry while waiting for the dryer to mostly dry the larger pieces. I took them out and folded them, then started ironing them one by one. I kept thinking Chris and Michele would come down to watch TV. At 8 I went up to take more zeaxanthin. Michele came down a little later with her laptop. She connected it to the TV, and we watched Sherlock Holmes, the second season. Chris came down halfway through the first episode (which was 90 minutes long). I did some work on the binding while watching. After the second episode it was time for bed.
* This is a pic of a duck from the aquarium *

No comments: