Monday, July 2, 2012

Michele takes a break

I got up before Michele did. I watered the garden while it was still cool. I also pulled some grass growing into the driveway. When I came in for breakfast, Michele was in the dining room on her laptop. I alternated fixing breakfast with jumping on the rebounder. I ate my breakfast while reading e-mail. There were no audios because they start on Monday night. I had hoped it would rain since it was a little windy and did not get over 90. But no rain came. I poured the tea I made into the scoby home and added the previously-made tea. I put the large jar in the dining room to ferment. I scanned Keith's picture and sent it to his wife. I spent hours putting together a Swanson's order and ordering the thing they didn't sell from another company. I searched the internet for a better deal, but did not find one. Then, because Swanson will probably come out with some kind of 4th of July deal, I went looking through past e-mails to guess at what the passcode will be. Sounds like a waste of time, but when I found last July's code and typed it in, it worked. I got 10% off of my order. I put on my bathing suit and did 10 minutes front and back in the sun. The bugs hardly bothered me today. Then I picked some greens from the yard and made a salad for a late lunch. Michele took a break from her game to play DDR. I stood beside her mimicking the moves. When she tired out and quit, I mended her nightgown and asked if she had anything else. She brought me a pair of jeans that looked like a map of the great lakes that she wanted patched. I thought it was an opportunity to get a new pair of jeans, but she really likes them and insists they are not too tight. Then why are they splitting vertically in the butt? Anyway, I did patch them, and their previous patches, too. Chris came home and made supper. After supper we watched Mulan and Zorro: the Gay Blade which we had on VHS. We retired to our laptops for the evening. I played an audio that just got posted while folding laundry, then handsewed some more of my yellow star block 'till the audio finished. Chris went to bed, and soon I shall also.

No comments: