Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Day after the trip


I read a lot of e-mail waiting for time to pass so I could eat breakfast around 11. I did get in some good rebounding. I also started a loaf in the bread machine. I paper-folded what is supposed to be a grasshopper. I had a lot of unread e-mail to go through and I spent all day at it. I took a break to rake leaves in the back yard and get some fresh air. I squared up 7 fleece blankets for the blanket party this Saturday. I really wanted to sew but couldn't get away from the computer. Chris came home about 5. He put a load of laundry in the washer. But the hose wasn't in the drain pipe so it went all over the floor. What's up with that? I heard him using the water suction device. William called from Goodwill to talk about some quilts he found there by Laura Blanchard. So I looked her up online and she is a professional quilt designer and teacher living in Midlothian. Why any of her quilts would end up at Goodwill is a mystery to me. Chris cooked up ground beef for supper. I didn't eat much because I wasn't feeling well. Was it the pickled turnip greens, the leftover sauerkraut, the olives, or the avocado? After supper we watched "Taming of the Shrew" with Elizabeth Taylor courtesy of Netflix. The conversation was hard to follow, but we made it through. Nice costumes. Then ... we went to bed.

* Another pic from Hilton Head *

No comments: