Thursday, January 24, 2013

Napoleon cheats


I was having a dream about wearing shorts in the winter when I woke up. I read through the morning e-mail. I put a 98th birthday card in mail. I realized that her birthday was yesterday, but figured that if she could wait 98 years, a few more days shouldn't matter. I also put out the recyclables. I forgot to exercise, and had breakfast around 11. It was too nice a day to stay inside, so I finished binding the black stack-n-whack outside. Also, I needed the extra light to sew black binding on a black quilt with black thread. I cleared the dishwasher and re-stacked it. I practiced part of the choir piece for this Sunday. I raked leaves in side yard for a little exercise. I picked some collard greens to go in my big salad. I watched a bunch of tapping videos on Youtube, and searched for a craft for the good Samaritan story. I am open to all ideas. Chris and I watched part of Napoleon (a kind of mini-series). I did not know that he and Josephine both fooled around. Chris said it was common. We stayed up a little later than usual because his work is being delayed 2 hours tomorrow for weather concerns.
* This is the quilt I finished, with the back folded to the front to show the quilting. *

No comments: