Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Too much time on the computer


I slept in until 8:30. I started reading e-mail, then remembered to post to my blog. I tapped to 4 or 5 videos about reluctance to exercise. After I exercised (see, it worked), I ate breakfast and read more e-mail. There was plenty of e-mail to read and audios to listen to. After lunch I folded laundry. I did not finish folding it, so something must have come up. I remember going outside to rake leaves barefoot. It was starting to rain, but it stopped when I started raking. I saw crocuses blooming in the garden, and these miniature gourds lying about on the ground. I ate a large salad for supper. I made up supplement doses for next 7 days. Then I put in a Swansons order for the things that were running low. I watched most of Genetic Roulette, a documentary about GMO's. Then Chris and I watched the remainder of the Napoleon documentary, then 2 episodes of Poirot. Chris went to bed. I finished Genetic Roulette and posted to my blog.

No comments: