Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Another funeral coming


When I woke up, I checked on the kimchi. It had bubbled over with fermentation during the night. I couldn't resist eating some before I cleaned up the jar and put it in the frig. Then I remembered that the LS vit C is supposed to be taken on an empty stomach. Oh well. I read some e-mail, did my tapping for the day, practiced my trombone and exercised, all before breakfast. Ok, so breakfast was at 11:30. I read more from the book of Dr. Weston Price. It is amazing what any nutritional deficit in parents will lead to in their children. Isolated societies did not have dentists or prisons. I folded the laundry but forgot to put it away. I listened to several audios. I mowed part of the front lawn and part of the back yard before I had to plug the mower back in to its power source. I picked some weeds and greens to make a green shake. With the oxalis in it, it did not need any taste adjustment. Kind of lemony. I added quilting to the border of the baby quilt, one side at a time. That is when Chris came home. I was able to check e-mail quickly and put the laundry away before it was time to go to choir practice. It was cold and dark, two things that will pass soon, I hope. I thought my choir folder was at church, but it wasn't, and I did not remember seeing it at home or in the car. The director gave me new copies of the music for Sunday and for the funeral on Friday. Our regular organist died on Tuesday. She had been on sick leave and receiving radiation and chemo treatments for months. She died of respiratory failure. She is well-known and liked. It will be a very emotional funeral. There is a viewing thursday night and again on Friday before the service. I don't know how I will handle that. They expect standing room only.
When I got home, Chris was on his laptop. I found my choir folder in my Sunday School bag. Then we watched several episodes of Eureka before bed.
* These are the blocks I demonstrated last night *

No comments: