Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The indestructable wall of Jericho


I slept in until 9. It was a usual morning, except that I put a card and a check in the mail. The mailperson delivered a box, which had my order of lypo-spheric vitamin C. I took a tongue out of the freezer to thaw. I wanted to spend time outside raking, but it was rainy. The next best thing was to stand just outside the door and breathe deeply. I did a lot of tapping on grief for Shannon whose father died on Sunday. I got no sewing done. I did do a few Sudoku puzzles while listening to an audio. I scheduled a consultation with the dentist recommended to me yesterday. I hope it will go well since I just want to be mercury-free, not start a new career interviewing dentists. I researched more effects of mercury toxicity. I came across this statement ...if they have as few as 4 amalgam fillings present in their mouth, the average person's saliva is so high in mercury they cannot legally spit into the toilet. Their saliva exceeds the EPA maximum legal municipal discharge standard for mercury..--David Kennedy D.D.S. When Chris came home, I told him about it and he said there is an exemption for household use. Still not reassuring. He hadn't had lunch, so he fixed himself a burrito while I made myself a salad. He whipped up a cruet of salad dressing for me. It'll have to last until Monday. When he was ready, we went down to watch TV. He hadn't gone by the library to get the next season of Eureka. So we had to choose from our collection. I enjoy a new movie over one that I have already seen. And I'd seen all of our movies. So, we watched Star Trek episodes on vcr tapes. Sure I have seen them before, but it has been a long time. Then he went to bed. I reminded him of the time change this weekend and that he uses his phone as an alarm. Since he won't be here, he programmed my phone to ring then. I hope I hear it.

* This is the wall that the kids could not knock down by blowing their 'trumpets'. *

No comments: