Friday, July 18, 2014

Juicefast, SP, and 30 day notice

I heard the alarm go off at 8 but finished my dream before I got up. I don't remember it now. I read e-mail, and put on an audio while I finished the coffee detox from Wednesday. It was raining so I put out some collection containers. I called our real estate agent because she did not respond to the e-mail I sent last week, but she did not answer her phone. Because my neighbor had given me so many cucumbers, I already had a fridge full of veggies and I did not juice yesterday, I decided to have an all-veggie day. I juiced all his cucumbers and most of the stuff from the grocery store. I left some for tomorrow. I have heard of detoxing by drinking only juice for a day, a week or even a month, but the thought of not eating (chewing) anything for a whole day bothers me. So I made my usual breakfast but without any animal products, like honey, ghee and fermented cod liver oil. I checked e-mail again while I ate, and watched some tapping videos. I picked two tomatoes and a squash. I called the agent again and got voice mail. I did more tapping with Brad videos, then got an e-mail that she was going to call me back, and she did. I made sure she understood how serious I am about selling the property. She promised the tenants would get a 30 day notice next week and would be out by the end of August. I looked further into the SearchProtect dilemma. Using a list of files it loads to an infected computer, I determined that it is not installed on my machine. But Symantec keeps flagging it as though it were. So maybe SP keeps “knocking on my door” several times a minute, trying to load itself? OR does Symantec have a problem? I needed a break so I went down to look through my stash for large prints of things that would be appropriate for Rally Day. I thought I could make a quilt for their “Advertise Rally Day” contest. But I just don't have the right large prints. For games, I wanted a beach ball. But there was no beach ball fabric. I had large dice prints, but that might send the wrong message. For food I found a print of large bottles of wine. Again, the wrong message. I started looking through scraps, and that led to pulling out reds for the dove-on-red project. Some were too small to use, so I cut them into scraps for a rug. I cut up a fair amount of a teal print so the rug will have some uniformity.
I was going to get the Netflix movie and watch it, but when I came up to get it, I got sucked into e-mail. I was startled to find that a dead person had sent me a friend request on Facebook. I searched the net to find out how this is possible. I only found that dead people are 'liking' products on Facebook, but no one is certain who is actually responsible
. I checked my Facebook account to see if there were any 'likes' attributed to me that I don't remember, and there was one. So I unliked it. And then it was time to go to bed.
*  This is Elaine and her quilt.*

No comments: