Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Organic pillow

I heard the alarm at 8 but did not feel like getting up until 8:30. It was immediately obvious to me that I had overdone it yesterday. I had to move cautiously, no sudden moves. I checked e-mail, and called Dad. I played my trombone briefly. I made coffee for detoxing, but only completed one round. I exercised, and listened to audios. I tried to lay out in the sun, but laying on the ground was uncomfortable and I was worried that I might not be able to get up after 20 minutes. I joined some extra pieces of hose together to water the cucumbers. The join leaked so I arranged it by the tomatoes. I paced off the hose to see how long a hose I need. I might just buy one long enough to reach the garden all by itself. I did some searches on Bing and Amazon. I tried to find out what SearchProtect is and why Symantec is flagging it several times a minute all day long. I read some more of Denise' book “The Advent of the King”. She self-published it on Amazon and you can read some of the pages for free to get a feel for her writing style. The genre is historical fiction. I juiced cucumbers and carrots. I turned off the AC and opened the windows. Then I took some niacin and got some towels. I sat in my car with the windows up to give my sweat glands a workout. I guess today was cooler because it took me 35 minutes to break a sweat. I kept drinking water and working Sudoku puzzles. I went an extra hour because I did not sweat much for the first hour. Then I took a shower. I made and ate breakfast even though it was almost 5. I picked two squash that were ready. I wanted to give them to the man next door, but did not feel up to walking over there. I got some strips of fabric to tie up errant tomato branches. I watered the greens again.  I did some tapping as I listened to an audio.   I sat at the desktop to print out some pages. It should have been quick and easy, but it was not. It had rebooted itself into Ubuntu, so I had to reboot it into Windows. Then it reconfigured itself and rebooted, and reconfigured again. When it was ready for my use, it would not recognize the mouse. So I had to reboot it again. Finally! After my pages were printed, I went into the sewing room to make a pillow. I thought I had an organic chemical-free pillow case, but there was only a sheet. So I had to cut out the fabric needed for a case. After sewing the sides, I stuffed it with organic chemical-free wool and pinned it shut. I expect it will shift and condense and need to be rearranged. When that was done, it was time to write to my blog. I looked forward to going to bed and resting my back.

No comments: