Thursday, July 10, 2014

Spit doesn't just happen

I woke up really early because of a bad taste in my mouth. I rinsed with water but did not brush because today is the day for the saliva test. As per the instructions, within half an hour, I filled the largest of 4 tubes with spit. It took awhile to generate. 
I saw a squirrel in the backyard grab an apple from the ground and run toward a tree. I ran out there to scare him into dropping the apple, but he ran up a tree with it. If I could have caught him, I'd bat his squirrely butt. I folded laundry and exercised while listening to an audio. Then I juiced and meditated, but not for long because I had to be done eating by 10. But I made it. I cleared mail until noon. Then I rinsed again, and labeled another tube and filled it with saliva. I finished breakfast and had some lamb for lunch. I composed a list of my supplements so I could print it out and send it with the test. I laid in the sun for half an hour as the sun went in and out behind clouds. I processed the rainwater from yesterday. Denise called so I talked to her for some time. I went outside to do yard work. A few things needed transplanting but I could not find my trowel. I looked everywhere. I scoured the pokeweed patch because that is where I last used it. Then I kept staring at the place it belongs, as if it would magically appear. And, it did. I can't explain it. So I transplanted a marigold and a sweet potato plant. I also pulled grass at the edge of the sidewalk. At 5 I came in to swish with water and spit in another tube. Like the others, it went into the freezer. I made a salad with cheese for supper. The rain started again, so I put the collection tubs out again. I read e-mail for awhile, and then we went down to watch another DVD of Big Bang Theory episodes. We started a pirate movie, but at 10 it was time to fill the last tube. After it was filled and in the freezer, we watched a little more of the movie, but then it was time for bed and I was too tired to blog.
*  This is the largest of the lemon squash.  I hope it tastes as good as the tomato did.  *

No comments: