Tuesday, January 27, 2015

All I need now is a drink with an umbrella

We heard the alarm at 7, and lingered long in bed because it was our last lazy morning together. We showered and I swished, and exercised. I sat out on the patio to catch some intermittent sun. Then I made breakfast. I ate it while reading e-mail. I followed a few tapping videos. After clearing a lot of e-mail, I put on my suit and Chris drove me to the pool. It was too windy and overcast to go in and the water was cold. But I was still able to read and catch some rays on a lounge. I gave it an hour. Then I figured I’d had enough and did not want to risk more. I checked e-mail and saw one from Delta, enabling me to check in online and print out the tickets. Actually Chris printed them out. I saw that I have a 3 hour layover in Atlanta. I made up breakfast for tomorrow so that I could pack all of the remaining food and supplement bottles. Then I turned my attention to packing the suitcase. I bagged clothing and underwear and shoes and purchases. I packed it this way and that, changing bags and rearranging. I figured packing to go home would be easier than packing to come here, but not by much. There were items that could not be packed until tomorrow. I set out some clothes for tomorrow, and hoped there would be enough room left for today’s clothes and nightgown. Then I watched some tapping videos. I did a lot of tapping on my own about tomorrow. Chris heated up some of the vegetable soup for us for supper. Since the ceramic bowl was in use holding tomorrow’s breakfast, he put the soup in a plastic bowl for me, and left it to cool. When I saw that he added some black beans to his, I asked for some, too. We watched the last DVD of Criminal Minds. The last episode was a cliffhanger. Will I ever see the end? I skyped Denise at her request. She wanted to be sure her skype was working. Then we watched an episode of Sherlock Holmes, the BBC version. Finally it was time to go to bed. That’s when I realized that we hadn’t picked up the hammock, which was supposed to be ready at 5.
* Yes, it's January and I'm sunbathing. *

No comments: