Thursday, January 29, 2015

Working on getting back to normal

It was after midnight when I went to bed. I awoke to the sound of my phone alarm at 8. I wanted to stay in bed, but then I got the idea to weigh myself. I could not read the scale so I took a pic and enlarged it on the laptop. I lost 5 pounds! Was it the high fat, high protein diet in Honduras? Eggs, chicken, beef, cheese, avocados, beans and rice? i noticed that the red spot on my forehead was gone. Was it also diet related, or due to not being in this house? I decided to do the Wednesday detox. That contained the usual swishing, and exercise with drybrushing. I listened to two audio interviews. I meditated. I put the remaining carrots in the Magic Bullet. I went out to water the kale and picked some to add to the carrots. I ate it outside, sitting on the patio wall with my bare feet on the grass. It was over 60 degrees. I got the mail, which was so stuffed in the box I could barely get it out. I opened the mail while sitting on the patio wall, enjoying the sun. I e-mailed Chris about the items in the mail. I meditated again. I made breakfast and ate it outside. I unpacked the suitcase. I folded the laundry from 2 weeks ago and put it away. I walked around the house, putting things back where they belong, including the food packed in the suitcase. I repacked my purse the way it used to be before I had to go on vacation. I turned on my car and drove it forward and back to make sure it was working. Chris was on Skype, so I talked to him for a while. I made notes of the things I did today. Then I changed my clothes and went to a Meetup. It was just one other lady, the leader, and me. We talked about what we wanted to manifest in our lives. He gave us dashboard signs that are only readable in the reflection of the windshield. Cool! He challenged us to take 5 $1 bills and leave each one anonymously in a place for someone to find. I drove home. I read e-mail. I found some extra breakfast in the fridge, but it seemed to have spoiled in the last two weeks. I felt something in my throat, so I gargled with hydrogen peroxide and put drops of it in my ears. I ate some kimchi. I filed the bills and put parts in the recycling. That reminded me that today was recycle day and I missed it. I got a message from Parker with pics in it. She said she showed the house to a couple who were looking for a fixer-upper. Itunes said it needed updating and wanted to reboot my laptop to take effect. While it was doing that, I worked some of the Sudoku puzzles that I missed while I was gone. Then I found out that the reboot wiped out all my blog notes. It was after 11, so I rewrote what I could remember, and went to bed.

No comments: