Friday, January 30, 2015

Fending off a cold (or something worse)

I was not feeling so good when I went to bed last night. I put hydrogen peroxide in my ears and gargled with it. I got up in the middle of the night to drink water with vinegar and swallow some probiotics. This morning I was feeling a little under the weather, not as bad as I thought I would feel, but I stayed in bed late. Then I got up to call Parker, but got her voicemail instead. I drank water and used the hydrogen peroxide again. I exercised and read e-mail. I worked another Sudoku puzzle. I took a piece of fish from the freezer and put it in the fridge to thaw. I sat in the sunshine in the guest room because it was too cold to sit outside. I made and ate breakfast. I walked outside and checked the mail. I picked and ate a few pieces of kale and chickweed. Then I meditated and fell asleep. I woke up and read more e-mail and answered e-mails from the people I met in the airport. I assembled my supplement bottles and discovered that the Wednesday bottle was missing. I e-mailed Chris but he did not find it. I substituted another bottle and made up a week’s worth. It was so sunny that I went outside to rake. I discovered that something had chewed off the back of my gardening glove. I wore it anyway to protect the front of my hand. I raked several wheelbarrow loads of pinestraw and cones. I noticed the budding daffodils. Then I went through both spam folders, and found some important messages. I scanned the tax documents Chris wanted and sent them to him. I cleared some e-mail. I called Dad. He asked me to look into the ups and downs of dental implants. I watched several tapping videos with Brad Yates. I drank hot water with vinegar and honey, and then hot water with licorice tea. Denise called, and we decided that it would be best if she did not visit me tomorrow. Then I worked in basement – putting fabric away from previous projects, and trying to work out floral repeats for a new project. Sadly the flowers are just slightly too close together. I guess I’ll have to pick another fabric. I came up to see if Chris was on skype. He was, so we talked for a while. Then I had to go to bed, feeling tired and some pressure in my sinuses.

No comments: