Thursday, November 12, 2015

Future trip to Busan fabric market

I had a hard time sleeping last night because of restless leg syndrome. I am not sure what time it was when I got up and Chris was still here. He said my alarm went off 10 minutes ago. I fired up my laptop and put on an audio while I exercised. I did yesterdays Sudoku puzzle because it was labeled easy while I drank my 4 cups of water. Then I made breakfast while playing another audio. I ate it while reading e-mail. But it was getting late. I was heading down to the meeting point when I saw Myra stretching out in the area next to her building. So I stopped to talk to her. Then her friend Nila joined us. We walked North up the path, came down the road, then went up another road and came back. I don't remember where all we walked. We went to MWR to sign up for the trip to the Busan fabric market, but the lady did not know anything about it. So we left but ran into Wilson and he arranged a sign-up sheet. I was ready to pay but was told that the fee was non-refundable, even if the trip were canceled due to lack of interest. Then Myra got a text telling her not to go to MWR for the trip. We did not understand why. I visited her place, and saw her fabric and the quilt tops she made since she arrived this past summer. She has been busy! Then we walked up my street to talk to the lady who is in charge of the trip. We stopped at my house and Chris was there for lunch. He did not know exactly where the lady in charge lived. Then we took Linda's machine and returned it next door. Linda knew which house it was, but said the lady wasn't home right now. So, since tomorrow is the 5-day market and the ladies were going there on the bus, Myra showed me where to get a bus pass. All the gate guards greeted her as we walked off and back onto post. I left her at her building, looking for her husband who had just picked up a corn hole board at the post office. I walked home, and had some kimchi, chicken, and squid for lunch. I cleared some e-mail, then worked some Dell pencil puzzles. I sat by my machine to repair the hems in Chris' pants. Then I remembered Myra talking about how dirty her kitchen floor was when she moved in. So I put soapy water in the bucket and mopped the floor. But it wasn't that dirty. So I mopped the dining room and living room and hallway and foyer. I thought Chris would come home and walk on the wet floor, but he was really late. I got out the hummus recipe that I googled last night. Then Chris came home. I made hummus while Chris made himself a burrito and a cabbage salad (with some of my hummus on top). I ate it on stalks of celery, then put the rest in the fridge. I cleaned up the counter top and utensils. Then I sat at my laptop to check e-mail. Later Chris put on episodes of Firefly. Then I posted to my blog and we went to bed.
* This is one of Myra's quilts *

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.