Monday, November 16, 2015

Getting ready for a trip

I heard Chris leave before my alarm went off – maybe 7? I got up with the alarm to start my day. I checked e-mail, swished and exercised. I did the coffee detox. I listened to audios. I put the rest of the kimchi in a jar. But it was a narrow mouthed jar because that's all we had. I missed my jars from Huntsville.
Our couch is in two pieces, a right half and a left half and the halves tend to separate. That's not good if you're sitting in the middle. I tried to tie the legs together with a twisted plastic bag, but I could not get the legs close enough. I cleaned the tray in the fridge door where the water comes out. But it would not come clean. I put some persimmons in the freezer and the rest of persimmons in the back room which we don't heat. I mixed equal amounts of chia and flax seed in a jar. That will make breakfast prep just a little faster. I made and ate breakfast while reading e-mail. Chris came home for lunch while I was still eating breakfast. I got dressed.
While looking at Pinterest, I saw an article of clothing called the Bina wrap. It looked easy to make and could be worn 5 or 6 ways. I made a note of how much fabric it took. I tapped through a few articles in e-mail. Then I went to MWR to return my book and pay for the trip tomorrow. I returned book, but only had Korean cash which they would not take. So I came back for American money. I took umbrella this time and it rained. I paid for the trip and met Yumi who organized it. I walked back. I read and tapped. I ate the last of last week's chicken. I looked at more pattern pins on Pinterest. I saw a few interesting ones, but not enough info to make one. I did more tapping, and listened to some meditation or other audios that require silence.
Chris came home in the rain. He fixed himself some supper. I wasn't hungry. I sat on the couch and did some cryptograms. Then he showed me the Netlfix DVD that came in the mail. It was soaking wet. It was part of the Outlander series. I thought I had deleted it from my queue. We watched two episodes and it was as graphic as Lauri had said. Then Chris started packing for his trip. I wrote up my blog notes for the day. He went to bed. I put some Myrrh and coconut oil on my ear. I soaked the batch of sprouts that I started last night. Then I followed him to bed.
* This is the junk shop we were in the other day *

No comments: