Saturday, November 14, 2015

Organic coffee

We stayed in bed late. I took a shower while Chris made coffee. When I boiled water for the nuts, I used the heat to melt some shea butter in a spoon to put on the skin above my ear. Chris found a hard nodule in my arch when he was rubbing my foot. I imagined it was a microchip or tracking device, and wished for a magnet to disable it. I exercised, then made and ate breakfast. Chris left to run errands. I meditated, then put the laundry in dryer. I refilled the cacao container, and finished a puzzle from yesterday. I caught up on this week's Sudoku puzzles. Chris came back. We talked about where to buy organic coffee. I looked up the Korean word for organic and wrote it down on a piece of paper. Chris did a google translation and put it on his blackberry. We went for a long walk to the coffee shop beyond the park. Using his google translation, we got organic coffee at the place we went soon after we arrived here. They would only sell us 200g even though we asked for 1000g. I thought she said 50,000 won, but the ticket read 15,000 so it wasn't as bad as I thought. We walked back a different way and came through a tunnel out to the main street of town. We walked through a junk/pawn shop. Very interesting. Then on the way back to base, we passed a store selling persimmons, so we bought a box. When we came through the gate, the guard asked us how much we paid. I wondered what he thought of the price. Then we walked back to the duplex. I was tired and read my book. Chris read e-mail. Then I asked him to make me a salad. He made a large salad and we both had bowls of it. I watched an hour and a half video on vaccines. It amazes me how so much stigma is associated with anyone who asks questions about the safety or schedule of vaccines. We can question any other medication, but somehow vaccines are sacrosanct. Where are the studies comparing health outcomes of vaccinated kids versus unvaccinated ones? We watched the last episode of Firefly, and then all of Chicken Run. I worked some pencil puzzles while Chris read e-mail. Then he went to bed while I was working on a Cross Sums puzzle. I was never able to do them before but it was almost easy. When I finished, my eyes were crossed. I posted to my blog and went to bed.

No comments: