Friday, November 20, 2015

Shopping for supplies

I heard one round of the alarm tone, and wondered what happened to the rest. I got up to turn on the laptop. I drank a quart of water, then swished. I was exercising when Kurt skyped me. I had to delay breakfast. We hung up just in time for me to throw on some clothes and go meet Mrya and Nela at the school. But when I got there, they were not there. So I walked home. I saw Chris had skyped so I skyped him back. He was tired so it did not last long. Then I finished my exercises and called Kurt back.
We tried to find a street map of Jinhae, but what we found was nothing like the map I have. We talked about his deck and how to use my new phone. I made breakfast and ate it during the call, then ate all the sprouts. After 3 hours of talking, he had to go to bed. I got caught up in reading funny things on Pinterest. I took my supplements and ate a persimmon. I got a message on Facebook that Myra was ready to go walking.
I went to the post office and got a box from Swansons. Then I walked toward home and met Myra talking to a couple. They had been here for years and she was trying to convince the wife to go shopping with us sometime. She walked with me to put the box away, and then we went by Nela's house to get her.
The three of us walked into town, and through the every day market. We stopped at a shoe place. I got waterproof lined boots and Myra got fancy calf boots. We went to the Daiso store for beads for the ornament – nope- and more origami paper. Then we went to another store and did not find beads there either. I wished to buy a hand towel for the bathroom but all the stores had the same few colors, not ones I could use. I got a clear plastic ruler possibly suitable for rotary cutting for $1. Then we walked to Office Depot. I bought some beads there, though not exactly what I wanted. I also got a really long ruler that I could use for wide fabric. It was almost $20, but it was thick enough to use for machine quilting – if I ever get a longarm.
It got dark as we walked back to base. Myra and Nela stopped at the ATM and I went home. I ate some chicken while reading e-mail and taking notes for my blog. I was really tired. I laid on the couch and listened to some audios – more recommended strength training. I heard a crash, actually several. It scared me but when I went to check, it was the stick-up shelf in the bathroom. Even propped on a bottle of rubbing alcohol, it could not stay stuck to the wall. Argh!
I opened a can of coconut milk and added some to my fermented jar. I put the rest and another can in a larger jar and that went into the fridge. I rinsed out the cans and left them in the sink to dry. I put away some of today's purchases. I unpacked the Swansons box. I used the iodine from the box to coat a cottonball and put some on the skin above my ear,. I listened to a short tapping audio. I heard strange noises again and did not want to go to bed. So I finished a cryptogram from a few days ago and did another one. The noises stopped. I posted to my blog and the noises started again. I went to bed anyway.

No comments: