Saturday, November 21, 2015

Lazy Saturday

Since I went to bed late, I got up late. Specifically 8:30. I drank a quart of water. I swished and exercised while listening to Philosopher's Notes. Then I took a shower. I had to clear the drain to let the water out. Then I made breakfast and ate it while reading e-mail. I put in a load of laundry. I worked yesterday's Sudoku puzzle. I ironed while listening to an audio on how cold helps you burn more fat. He recommended a cold soak, and alternating hot and cold water in the shower. I dried the laundry and ironed the fabric that was in it. I did the Saturday Sudoku puzzle. I listened to an audio on the dangers of sitting. She said only sit to eat. I readjusted the ironing board cover so the padding would go all the way across. I slid a mattress protector onto one of the twin mattresses, but could not find any sheets for it. Chris skyped me before he had to leave for the airport in DC. I went to the commissary to get eggs and black pepper. I got salad greens, too. As I walked out, I was offered a ride and I responded “I'd rather walk” and realized how that sounded. Oops. I walked home, and put the food away. I moved the second load of laundry to the dryer. I ate some chicken, then got caught up reading funny pins on Pinterest. I had to change my underwear after seeing the following:
http://www.dumpaday.com/funny-pictures/smells-like-dads-cooking-dinner-20-pics/ I made myself a salad and ate that. I cut up some paper for folding into the ornament. I did Day 19 of Oprah's current meditation series. Then I sat in the dark listening to the noises and wondered how a heating vent makes walking sounds. I also thought about how to get Mr. Kang of Happy Quilt to drive a load of fabric down here for us to buy. Then I roused myself enough to post to my blog. Then I either went to bed, or washed dishes first so there would be clean ones in the morning.
* This was our menu from the other day. The first item is kimbap. But kimbap is a 2 syllable word, so the first three syllables must describe it somehow. *

No comments: