Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Busy Tuesday

Chris got up early again. I heard my alarm go off, but did not get up right away, until after he left for work. Then it was a coffee morning, with exercises, drybrushing, and rebounding. I listened to an audio and played some relaxing music as I did some tapping. I cleaned the kitchen sink. I got dressed, rolled up my mat and went to yoga. She did not go easy on our thighs. She just loves holding those bent knee poses. Afterward, she told us that she has to take the month of March off because meetings are being scheduled during her lunch hour, which is when she does the classes. She said we could continue to meet as a group on our own if we wanted to. I walked out with Myra and Nela. We ran into Kelly and Chaun who had just come from the 5-day market. They said the produce looked great. We thought about going, but Nela had to be back for a knitting class. So we decided to go after that. Then, I went home to make and eat breakfast. Chris was there for awhile and had brought me two Valentine cards from the post office. I opened them after he left. I read e-mail. Two men came to check the door (it had been making funny sounds). They changed the batteries in the lock system. I checked e-mail, and looked for the Tapping Summit link for day 1. It was not mailed to me and I could not find it anywhere on their site. I put on my coat and grabbed a shopping bag. I walked to the FFTC building to pay for the bus on Friday. Then I called Myra and she said to meet her in the parking lot. I walked over there, and saw Elizabeth. Myra drove up and we walked over to talk to her. Nela had washed up some of the clothes from the locker and they still smelled. So we asked E if we could throw them out and she said yes. We went to the school to wait for Nela. When she came out, we walked past the laundry. We looked at the prices to see how expensive it would be to wash the clothing. Almost $50. Thinking it would not sell for that much even if we washed it and the smell came out, we decided we would rather donate the $50 directly. Myra drove us to Home Plus and parked. We walked across the street to the five day market. I did not bring my cart because I only needed sesame oil. I bought sesame oil, a large egg, strawberries, peppers, cucumbers, broccoli, underwear, tomatoes, and 7 pea plants. Then we went back to her car at Home Plus. She drove to base, and took Nela home. When she took me home, we split the tomatoes. Kelly came out to talk, then said to get her when I leave for the town hall meeting. I put away the food, and ate some cabbage soup. I found the link for the 2014 tapping summit and changed the 4 to a 6 and then I got in. I listened to part of the first audio, then stopped to go next door. Kelly offered me a ride to the town hall. We and her kids and Jen went to the theater. I got to talk to a few people before it started. Chaun paid me for the trip on Friday. Chris sat with me. It was very interesting. They talked about exercises and the cherry blossom festival and we had a speaker for the Nex. It went long, but it was all cordial. Then a group of us discussed the moldy clothing in the FRG locker (more like a big cage). Eventually, Chris was ready and we walked Myra home. Then we went home. I finished the audio and barely started the second one when Chris was ready to watch Castle. We only saw one episode. Then Chris laid in bed to read and I posted to my blog.
* Market egg compared to commissary egg. I wonder what kind of egg it is *

No comments: