Saturday, February 20, 2016

Finally getting some exercise

We slept late. I got up to drink, exercise, and check e-mail. Chris went to work. I ate seed crackers. I made up supplements for the week. I went up the trail and walked down behind the house. I made and ate breakfast. Chris came home from work, got his phone, then went to the fitness center. I put on a quilting sweatshirt, then went to the fitness center for the Cabin Fever event. I talked to a few people, then sat with Elizabeth's mom. I tried the electric snowboard, and later the bungee race. I really liked that one. We left at 4 when it closed down. When I got home, I checked e-mail, and listened to a video on holding your breath (the speaker had a 22 minute record). I worked the Sudoku puzzles for yesterday and this weekend. Chris went to work to update his skype account. I fixed his broken and missing coat buttons and reinforced the remaining ones. I fixed his jeans loop too. Then for the backpack, I sewed in an extension, then finished basting the front side and then basted in the back side. I listened to another two audios on breath control as I sewed. Chris came home from work not long after I started the second video. Then I made a salad and ate while we watched A Walk In The Clouds. It was very touching. I put together another Swansons order to take advantage of the latest offer. And then it was time for bed.
* electric snowboard - kind of like a mechanical bull *

No comments: