Sunday, February 21, 2016

Catching up

Chris got up first, after the alarm went off. I got up when I remembered that I hadn't made the loaf of bread that Chris requested. I greeted him at the table, then we re-filled my water containers from the shower filter. I swished and exercised while listening to the rest of the video from last night. Chris left for church. I put ingredients in the bread machine. I brushed my teeth with turmeric because it was recommended for whitening teeth. I took a shower and got dressed. Then I walked to church. I met Chris on his way home. We chatted then I continued on. I still had time to visit the bathroom before sitting in church with Jane. The pastor announced that the songleader was in an accident. So we sang three hymns acapella. Then the pastor gave his talk about the passover. He played us a video where the Seder meal was explained by a Jewish Christian. It was very interesting. We had communion after that. When the service was over, a lady brought her new baby to be oo-ed and ah-ed over. Jane headed to the Korean church and I went home to change clothes. Chris and I walked to the Korean church for lunch. We ate with Jane and she insisted a man take our picture. After she left, we walked back. We stopped at the commissary for groceries. Chris did laundry, and I checked e-mail. I whittled it down to 60 unread messages. We folded laundry. Then I worked on the lining for the backpack. I finished that and sewed it in. I showed it to Chris. Then I called Myra to see what we are doing tomorrow. I read a publication on FRG's – all sorts of ideas for activities and fund raisers. I posted an announcement of the Daegu bus trip to the community Facebook page to get more participants. Someone responded almost immediately. We watched the second Hornblower movie. Chris went to bed with a book. I stayed up to post to my blog.
* Jane told us that the meal was a special one, served for the first full moon. *

No comments: