Saturday, April 22, 2017

Decisions

We slept in late and got up about 9:30. I drank a quart of water and deleted e-mail. There was a message from the tapping buddy. I was not sure how to answer her. I listened to an audio and then I washed up and got dressed. I heard Ryan outside trimming our shared sidewalk. I called Dynee but she didn't answer. I read a little more. Then I went outside and saw her. She was sweeping the sidewalk. I started watering the plants. But the bending was hurting my back, so I came in to lay on the floor for a bit.
Chris was skyping with Michele on my laptop. I talked to her from the floor, and later sat on the couch. We had a nice chat. Then I had to finish watering the plants.
After that, I came in to make and eat breakfast. I watched an interview on somatics. He recommended pandiculation, saying it was better than stretching for muscle release and pain management. Chris went to work. I looked up pandiculation. I watched a Youtube video demonstration.
I saw a TEDx talk on what makes a good life: close personal relationships. Loneliness is toxic.
It was such a nice day that I went back out. I trimmed the yard with grass shears. And I dug up the weeds between the bricks in the front. I found centipedes under there but left them alone because they were where they should be.
Chris came home with his hands full of meat and some lemons. I used one lemon to make hummus. Then I cleaned in the kitchen: I tried a Magic Eraser on the sink, the countertop, the burner rings, and the bottom of the teapot. It did ok, but not outstanding.
I was reading e-mail when Chris left for the party (day 2). I elected to stay home this time, listening to audios and eating stuff from the freezer. I made a cucumber smoothie. I put together an Amazon order. The first two things were easy, but then I needed $3.50 more stuff to get free shipping. I tried Miracle-gro but when I checked out, it wouldn't ship. I looked into several other things, then ordered a seaweed fertilizer. It was a liquid, but it was shippable. But in the process of checking out, Amazon showed me the cutest watering can and I just had to get it for Dynee. So I deleted the fertilizer.
I finished listening to the first audio my Friday morning tapping buddy sent me. Then I began transcribing the second one. I paused it when Chris came home from the party. He sat with me and we watched two episodes. I soaked the new shower filter and then he installed it in the master shower. He went to bed and I stayed up to blog.
* This is the cupcake I made yesterday. *

No comments: