Friday, April 14, 2017

Spraying for centipedes

I got up before 7:30. I drank a quart of lemon water. I deleted the first round of e-mail. I got dressed and lowered the shade behind my laptop. It got caught on a dead plant I had forgotten was there. I removed the plant and cleaned up the debris. I e-mailed my tapping buddy to see if she was ready. She texted me back. Then Myra called. She wanted me to come over and join her and two other ladies for sewing. But I had to decline. I called my tapping buddy and we chatted about her progress from last week. Then we tapped on having too much e-mail. At 10:20 we decided to table the issue for next week.
After the call, I listened to the second day of The Truth about Vaccines. What I remembered was hearing that the safe amount of aluminum is said to be 5/kg, but vaccines have 200 – 800 each. How can we give HIB to newborns knowing it has 14 times the safe limit of aluminum? Polio diagnosis was redefined more stringently when the vaccine came out so diagnoses declined regardless of whether the vaccine was effective. Polio diagnosis chart mimics the DDT usage chart with a 6-month lag. DDT can cause paralysis, too. (There was other stuff too, but I can't remember it all.)
During the video, I made and ate breakfast. I also finished a Sudoku puzzle. After the video, I mixed up two batches of cedarwood spray and sprayed it where I found the centipede and all around the outside of the house.
Chris came home for lunch. He said he would be home late because of Good Friday mass and maybe a movie afterward. I blended up some lemon peels and poured it near the peas. Two of them have been nibbled on. Then I watered the plants and fertilized them.
I took a shower and put on a nicer outfit. I walked out to the massage place. The massage was good except for the part where he dug his elbow into my right butt cheek. Thankfully that did not last long. Afterward, I told him I'd be back next week, and walked home,
I listened to a podcast on the four things that stand in the way of living your life. I was reading e-mail at the same time and paused it several times to concentrate on what I was reading. I fell asleep. When I woke up, the audio was over. I ate some cucumber kimchi and roasted cabbage. Chris called to say he was going to the movie and would be home late. I put on an interview and took my laptop to the sewing room. I sewed up holes in Chris' socks. I cut up some scraps for a future project. I sewed the leftover corner triangles from all the baskets. I ate an apple and read e-mail. Chris came back from the movie. He called the states again, this time getting a real person. But she couldn't help and said she would pass on the information to someone who could.
We watched two episodes. And then it was time for bed.
* The last of the cherry blossoms. *

No comments: