Sunday, April 2, 2017

Mental programming pays off

I did some mental programming and got up probably around 8. I drank water while reading an article about Ghandi who said vaccination was a barbarous and violent practice.
Chris went to church. I read e-mail, then took a shower and got dressed. Chris came to get me. I drove the car to the FFTC parking lot and walked to the chapel while Chris drove home. I sat in my usual seat. We sang a new praise song and two I had heard before. The fill-in chaplain gave the sermon and it felt like a sermon, not like a history/culture talk. Afterward, Chris came back. We went to the commissary for groceries, then took them home.
I changed my clothes and helped put the food away. Chris made onion soup and put the sheets in the wash. I made breakfast and ate it while reading e-mail and doing Sudoku puzzles. Chris had gotten the third blanket in the packing box. I helped hold it shut while he taped it up. I was very hopeful that the blankets will finally get mailed!
I listened to an audio. I planted the peas, then watered them and the lettuce and pansies. I weeded along the front of the flowerbed.
It was such a nice day that we went for a walk by the canal. It was teaming with tourists and vendors. We shared a cob of corn as we walked. We walked all the way down one side of the canal. Coming back on the other side, we saw a vendor selling cuddle fish and squid. So Chris bought me an order of that. The lady heated it for me and ran it through the slicer. It was very tasty. The ambient temp was falling, so we hurried back. We ran into Mr. Song who works at the commissary. I showed him my leftover cuddlefish which I was taking home to reheat. He thought I was offering him some so he took a piece. He acted like he didn't know what it was or maybe had never eaten it before.
When we got back home, I read e-mail, and did another Sudoku puzzle while Chris went to movie. I tried to sleep for 20 minutes, but the timer rang before I could fall asleep. I ate some onion soup. I washed out the reed difuser bottle and made new solution of sleep-inducing essential oils. I was surprised to see that the old reeds were moldy.
I listened to an hour-long tapping and visualization audio. I practiced my trombone. I looked at sewing project ideas on Weallsew.
Chris came back from the movie. We watched two episodes of Once Upon a Time. Chris put clean sheets on the bed while I wrote my blog and downloaded the pictures from the festival.
* This lady is preparing the next cuddlefish order. *

No comments: