Thursday, February 27, 2020

Alone and busy

I woke up with my alarm. It woke Chris, too, and he was frisky. But my back was sending warning signals so I declined.
I got up to do the usual morning stuff, listening to the summit. Chris ate, showered, and packed his duffle bag and hung the costume in his car. Then he headed to St. Louis. I took supplements on schedule, got dressed, and went to the chiropractor. I thought I had brought a book, but what I had was a kit Mom had started. I brought it in with me. I was put on the back-stretching machine right away. She turned down the pressure for me. The stim felt really good, though. Afterward, I sat in the hall and stitched. Then he put me in Exam room 2 and I stitched some more. When it was my turn, he came in and I handed him a jar of fermented sweet potato and coconut milk. As he examined my neck, I told him about the car accident two weeks ago. He adjusted my neck and various places along my spine. He said no twisting and told me to come back next week, which is my normal appointment anyway. I stopped at the front desk, then went home.
I quickly made and ate breakfast. Then it was time to go quilting. I hadn't asked the chiropractor about lifting my machine, but I could guess the answer. I took the little sewing kit and found a seat by Leanne. We talked until Carol arrived. Then Carol talked about ...something. Anyway, at 2, I packed up my work on the patchwork ball and went home.
I got ready for my phone call with the health practitioner. I told him I was leery of supplements that had a proprietary blend, which most of his do. He said I could choose something else, but that the ones he sells have been really effective for patients in the past. After the call I went for a walk. It was cold but sunny. When I got back, I made up a week's worth of practitioner supplements.
I listened to the rest of the Supplements Revealed summit, and the tapping summit. I checked out the options to own the information. For the highest price, you get 4 bottles of supplements. But I could not find a GMP stamp anywhere on the label.
I had a piece of chicken with kimchi for supper, plus the rest of the sad-looking arugula. I lit the anti-mold candle in the master bathroom and shut the door. I soaked the head of the spray nozzle at the sink in a cut of vinegar. I did tapping with Nell for almost 2 hours on her issue. Then I watched Day 1 of the summit which was on Youtube. Afterward, I used my massage ball and watched one episode of Royal Pains. I wondered what Netflix offering Chris was watching.
I blew out the candle, and took the second-to-last set of supplements. I wrote my blog post, then got ready for bed.
* There is Chris' costume. I hope to have a pic of him in it one of these days. *

No comments: